Monday 17 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful Part 1



** Watching Benny and Joon on telly last night **
** Going for a walk in Lyme Park yesterday and blowing the cobwebs well and truly away (the little bourjois rouge pot was not needed yesterday, we all had the pinkest cheeks) **
** Seeing the Kings Speech and not minding that we had to sit so close I couldn't really see anything **
** Noticing that for the first time in ages I can see a bit of blue sky **
** Taking the boys to a basketball game and surprising myself by really enjoying it **



I am hoping that positive thinking will bring my trusty little silver and black companion back to me very soon.......and that blogger will stop putting random gaps in between my sentences.




Have a lovely week x x x x
***PS... I'm having a sale in my etsy shop, type in HAPPYSALE11 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase price...happy shopping :) ***